“Fascinating Book makes Ice Fishing enjoyable again…
You'll Catch More Fish Than You Can Count!
"At Last! A Proven Method
For Always Finding The Best Secret Ice Fishing Spots And Catching More
Fish Than You Can Carry Home...Even If You’ve Never Ice Fished A Day
In Your Life!"
From: Ryan Scott
If you are sick and tired of coming home from ice fishing trips empty handed, having to eat fast food instead of delicious pan fish, muskies, walleyes, northern pike, perch, crappies, or rainbow trout then this will be the most important message you read today.
Let me tell you why:
There is more to ice fishing than you might have first thought. To be more precise, there’s more to the fish themselves and how they think, than you would have ever even considered.
Understanding How Fish Think Is
The Key To Successful Fishing!
Admittedly this message is quite long, but by the end of it you’ll have discovered more secrets to ice fishing than you can poke a rod at. It will be worthwhile for you I promise.
But I should introduce myself first. My name is Ryan Scott, and I have been an angler now for 21 years. At the tender age of 10 I made my first cast and I’ve been in love with the sport ever since.
I’ve done it all from bay fishing to stream fishing, but it was 11 years ago that I was introduced to ice fishing. I was hooked! -- I literally have not fished any other way since.
When I go out, I catch a fish on every single trip. In fact, I’ve nearly cracked-the-code on catching pike with…
Every Single Trip Out!
I don’t have 100% success, but I’m damn close. Even the people I have taught have had incredible success. I recently went ice fishing with a good friend's wife, who had never even been out on the ice before. She caught seven pike on her very first ice fishing trip!
So I know what I’m doing. What’s really going to help you, is why I can get this kind of success. That’s what this website is really about. Helping you to get the same success when ice fishing.
Like I said earlier, Ice Fishing really started for me about 11 years ago
when my Father-In-Law took me out to Moose pond (his favorite ice fishing spot
in all of
It was fantastic, my idea of fishing heaven, except for one thing. You see, as easy as my father-in-law made it look, it was still very difficult for me. The fish only seemed to be drawn to his line. He would laugh and just tease me.
So I decided to practice on my own. I was determined to beat him at his own game.
I tried in vain for dozens of trips - testing different lures, trying different ponds, changing the color of the line – still no fish. Nothing to speak of anyway.
I was not used to this so I decided to do something about it. Going out into the bush like that reminded me of my days hunting for sport. When you hunt for wild boars, and any other animal for that matter, you’ve got some set rules to follow if you expect to have any success at all. One of those rules stuck in my mind:
You Have To Know
How The Animal Thinks.
After many unsuccessful ice fishing expeditions, I was asking myself a lot of questions. It seemed unusual at the time, but I one day wondered if the rules for hunting would somehow help with ice Fishing. The rules were obvious to hunters, but no fisherman I had ever met even mentioned that kind of thing in relation to fish.
So I hit the books.
I decided that I would understand how fish think, and see if I could increase my chances of success. Being a fairly studious type of person, it didn’t take me long to devour every book I could get my hands on from the local bookstore and the library. Within a week I knew more about Pike than 99.9% of the world's population. And guess what happened on the next fishing trip…
Bingo! A Bucket full of Pike!
And it seemed too easy. It was as if the world's tallest mountain had just became a speed bump. What was annoyingly difficult and frustrating was suddenly made simple. My studies had instantly paid off.
Understanding how Pike think, what scares them, what motivates them, when they feed, when they travel, and a host of other factors really is essential if you want to catch lots of fish consistently.
Luckily for you, I’ve captured the essence of my fishing expertise into a Book, which is titled “How To Always Find The Best Secret Ice Fishing Spot And Catch More Fish Than You Can Carry Home…Even If You’ve Never Ice Fished A Day In Your Life.”
This book is quite literally the bible of Ice Fishing. If you’re new to fishing or semi-experienced, you’ll immediately improve your chances of catching fish each time you go after reading the book.
When you crack open this book you’ll discover ice fishing tips which will teach you to:
- Learn the ways to produce fish even during the hard times of a mid-winter slowdown p. 33
- The choicest secret fishing holes from around world. They could be in your backyard p. 52, 54, 55
- Find out the best ways to breakdown ice at record speed (your search for schools of fish will be effortless) p. 23
- You could be the James Bond of ice fishing. Using the best fish locator makes all the difference p. 40-41
- Lean the
secret that can be applied to any ice fishing spot that can dramatically increase your catch rate p. 8 Pennsylvania
- Lean how to find the fish under the ice and seduce them to bite p.14-15
- The importance of scent to catching a fish on a calm, frozen lank and how fast it disperses. The relatively unknown tip of scenting lures to help attract fish. (Yes, smell is possible under water. It travels very well as water-soluble particles.) p. 18-19
- Learn the best knot tying technique (Get the boy scout advantage) p. 21
- Know why a simple little gas in the water can make or break your Ice Fishing spot p.6-7
- Learn the money saving techniques to build rod holders and shelters with simple items you already have lying around your house p. 24
- Learn the correct line color to choose for maximum success (Fish are not color blind!) The right color and finish of the lure you select. (It depends on the brightness of the day and the clarity of the water.) p.25-26
- Learn the best times to ice fish… THEIR FEEDING TIMES… Plus, learn how to catch them even outside their feeding times! (It’s a secret you must follow or you’ll get nothing.) p.22
- How to adjust your bait depth to maxmize your chances of catching your favorite type of fish (Crappies, Perch, Pickerel, Rainbows, Trophy Northern Pike, and Walleye all swim at different levels) (If you go too deep you’ll never catch anything!) p. 9-10
- How artificial baits such as Berkely’s Gulp can be a better choice over live bait such as wax worms, grubs, maggots or minnows (This is crucial when selecting lures. Most lures are a complete waste or money but chosen correctly can double your catch chances!) p. 27
- How to make ice chip creation less stressful on the fish (You’ve got to mellow those fish out) p. 59
- Find out the best way to locate a superior fishing spot and snag it before anyone is the wiser p. 29-30
- Discover the best hand auger on the market and how to make it work for you (you can drill to china in heartbeat if you know how to operate it correctly) p. 31
- How to use your auger noise to magnetically draw the fish to you p. 32
- Why knowing which hook and line size to use will make your fish bucket overflow. (What you find out will surprise you) p. 16-17
- Know how thick the ice must safely be for two people to fish side-by-side (Your best ice safety stragety) p. 34-37
- How an easy way to use weather shifts can help you gain an advantage over your ice fishing buddies p. 20
- Learn why releasing what you don’t eat will guarantee an amazing ice fishing season next year p. 38
- Learn the technique for proper tip-up selection for your favorite spot’s conditions p. 58
- Know the special tricks to catch Bows, Burbot, Bluegill, Crappie, Lakers, Panfish, Perch, Pickerel, Rainbows, Trophy Northern Pike, and Whitefish p. 11-13
- How long your learder should be to get the most strikes p. 39
- Learn why cheaper monofilament is more suitable for the rigors of ice fishing (Expensive lines are for amateurs) p. 28
- Find out the secret to keeping your minnows fresh between fish outings p. 42
- The secret to making jigging with live bait using tip-ups more effective than with aritificial bait p. 45
- How the vexilar flasher can be every angler’s best friend p. 48-49
- Discover to secret to setting the hook (Timing is everything!) p. 50
- Fish lose their teeth constantly. How you can captilize on this anatomical fact and win p. 51
- How never to jig up a tip-up incorrectly ever again (you will love how simple this one technique makes it) p. 53
- Soak your minnows in this “secret sauce” and you’ll catch walleyes by the bucket full p. 56
- How to use spring bobbers to dramatically increase your bite sensitivity p. 44
- Don’t spend a lot of money! You can be successful and comfortable at ice fishing without emptying your wallet p. 57
- How to whip the fish up into a feeding frenzy (Here’s a hint: Meooow!) p. 60
- Find the best shanty for you (nothing more, nothing less) p. 61-62
- The most effective time to use glow-in-the-dark lures over regular lures p. 46-47
That’s really just a taste of what is covered. Even if ice fishing isn’t your main game, the fishing principles covered in my 62 page book are guaranteed to improve your chances of catching a bucket full.
And for the serious ice Angler, here’s some more of what the book reveals:
- Learn why fish are so sensitive to noise. (The noise of breaking twigs or nudging a rock consistently scares fish away!)
- How to maintain your fishing equipment for maximum longevity
- Why having a cigarette while fishing can halve your chances of catching anything
- Discover why your mindset is your most effective weapon in catching fish
- And many more…
How do you like them apples? If you’re at all interested in catching the maximum number of fish on each trip, then this book is a must have.
It’s really easy to get a copy. The book is in electronic format that downloads right to your computer. You can read it off the screen or print it out. Whatever you prefer.
To get this kind of knowledge would not normally be cheap. Even fishing courses cost over $450, and they don’t really teach you what you need to know so that you can be guaranteed to catch a fish every time. Books on ice fishing can be as much as $200, and they’re usually good for the pictures but not so much the useful tips. My friend in marketing says that I should charge at least $147 for all of the ice fishing insider secrets that I’m giving away. Still, I’ve decide that when my catalog comes out in a few months this program will be offered for $77.
Regular Price $77
Half Price Discount If You Order Now $27.77
But here’s what’s true about you: Because you’ve stuck with me this far, you’re NOT like most anglers. So let me tell you about the special offer I have for you. Since the catalog does not come out for a few months and if you are one of the first 125 people to order this program, you can get it for just $27.77 (that’s it, there are no shipping charges because it will not have to go through the mail to get to you. You will get it instantly delivered to your computer).
This price wouldn’t buy you 30 minutes of private lessons with me. But you can bring my ice fishing secrets into the comfort of your home via this electronic guide and have me at your beck and call anytime, day or night… for less than the price of a tank of gas to get to your favorite fishing hole.
For a serious ice angler like you, this should be a no-brainer.
BUT HOLD YOUR HORSES – THERE’S MORE!
Order By Midnight,
And get this incredible FREE Bonus!
When you take action and order immediately “My Ice Fishing Secrets,” I’ll also include the a giant free report, “Ice Fishing Success, The Lost Secrets Of Our Fore Fathers.” This is a long lost manuscript ($97 value) published nearly a century ago that teaches you how the pioneers of ice fishing went out in the dead of winter, with primitive equipment, and got the job DONE. It will really accelerate your fishing success and is a must have for anyone keen on improving. If you or another ice fisherman you know wants to learn from the best, this free report is actually worth the price of the entire package.
Because it’s a new book I wanted to make it an unbeatable deal at $27.77 so that plenty of people read it and get out there and start catching some serious fish.
It’s really not much to part with considering the immediate benefits that will come to you. But just in case you’re a little unsure for some reason, let me explain my guarantee to you.
You don’t risk one cent because you’re covered by my …
60 Day 100% Money-Back
No Risk Guarantee!
Order the book, and give it your own personal “test run”. Take a full 60 Days, and use it as your own. If you aren’t catching at least one fish on every single trip…or if for any other reason you’re not completely thrilled…simply send me an email directly… and I’ll rush you a complete refund of every cent. No questions asked. No hassle. No Delay.
So act now. Click below to order, right now, while you’re still fired up about how many fish you will catch on your next trip. Remember… you don’t risk a cent. And you get so much, it’s almost unbelievable.
P.S. I do expect to raise the price in the next month. It’s an introductory ‘steal’ at US$27.77 and it won't last at this price.
P.P.S. Remember, when you order you’ll
also receive a special bonus manuscript titled “Ice Fishing Success, The Lost
Secrets Of Our Fore Fathers.” This is a long lost manuscript published
nearly a century ago that teaches you how the pioneers of ice fishing went out
in the dead of winter and got the job DONE.
It will really accelerate your fishing success and is a must have for
anyone keen on improving.
Check out our Free Links Directory here
© Copyright 2004 BLM Inc. All Rights Reserved
For the novice to advanced hard-water anglers